Designed to satisfy the most rigorous demands of the professional musician - outstanding dependability! The piezo transducer is built right into the bridge, achieving wide-band frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation. More pro violinists depend on the 1320 for unequalled acoustic-electric performance! Includes 3100P 1/4" output jack.
Features & Benefits:
• Sensor has wideband frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation.
• Provides superb acoustic performance together with unequaled acoustic-electric capability.
Quality Materials & Components Included:
• Pickup/Transducer: Select quality unfitted
replacement bridge which incorporates a factory installed piezo electric transducer.
• Output Jack: Barcus-Berry model 3100P: 1/4"
female Carpenter output jack with separate
U-shaped bottom bracket and 2 turn buckles.
• Adjustment key
• Installation instructions
• Preamp: Not included; not required.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.