The 1073MP from BAE is a dual-channel hand-wired mic preamp with power supply. It can be used by engineers, producers, and musicians for applications such as recording, broadcast TV, sound reinforcement, and more.
The 1073MP features a frequency range of 10 Hz to 55 kHz and shares the same characteristic Class A sound as the mic preamp version of the 1073 equalizer. Built with a transformer-coupled input with two selectable impedances, the 1073MP works well with a variety of different microphones.
There is also a line-input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes, and a DI input for all passive and active instruments. Other features include a phase switch and a 48V phantom switch on the front panel. On the back panel there is one XLR input and output connector for each channel, and one mixed XLR output.
- All Class-A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Inductor-based high-pass filter
- Line-level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High-impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class-A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.