The Aviom D800 A-Net distributor provides you with support for up to eight Pro16 devices, such as the A360, A-16II, or A-16R personal mixer, plus it gives you the additional network connectivity options you need. This A-Net distributor comes with a standard Pro16e A-Net input, which is compatible with both Pro16 and Pro16e compliant devices. In addition to that, the input port supports an A-Net Bridge input, so you can connect up to four Pro16 A-Net streams synchronously. And when you combine your D800 with an SB4 System Bridge and Pro16 A-Net console cards, your can send up to 64 channels straight from your digital console to your A360 personal mixers. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer to help decide if the D800 is the right solution for your Aviom system.Aviom D800 A-Net Distributor Features at a Glance
- Distributes power and audio to up to eight A-16II, A-16R, and A360 personal mixers
- One Pro16e A-Net input supports A-Net Bridge input from up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams
- Network Mix Back for connections to wireless IEM transmitters
- Ethernet support for iOS devices over Wi-Fi
- One Pro16e A-Net output for through connections
- Heavy duty EtherCon connectors for all audio connections
The Aviom D800 is an incredibly powerful distributor for personal mixers!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.