The Aviom AN-16/i-M Input Module lets you add 16 microphone-level signals to AN-Series Distributed Audio Network products to create digital snakes. The AN-16/i-M Input Module can also be used with Aviom Personal Monitor Mixing Systems.
Quality mic/line inputs with 24-bit resolution
The AN-16/i-M Input Module is a 3U-high rack mounted mic and line level input device. It contains sixteen high-quality microphone preamps with 24-bit A-to-D converters. Each channel contains a three-segment level LED meter, a continuously variable Gain knob, phase reverse switch, a 48-volt phantom power switch with LED, and a rumble filter with an 85Hz roll off. In addition, each pair of channels has a Stereo Link switch that allows stereo operation when connected to a Personal Monitor Mixing System.
Tons of rear-panel I/O options!
The rear panel of the AN-16/i-M Input Module contains a host of professional connectivity features. Each channel has a combo jack that can accept either XLR mic or 1/4-inch line level (balanced or unbalanced) inputs. Sixteen passive mic Thru connectors create a built-in microphone splitter. Balanced insert points with separate 1/4-inch Send and Return jacks allow easy interfacing with external processing devices. The sixteen insert Sends can also be used as a set of post-gain direct audio outputs. The AN-16/i-M Input Module uses an internal power supply with a standard IEC power connector.
Digital output to multiple locations
Two parallel A-Net™ outputs allow the AN-16/i-M Input Module to send A-Net data to multiple destinations, allowing for simultaneous patching to a monitor console and a front-of-house console.
Both A-Net outputs feature heavy duty Neutrik EtherCon combo RJ45 connectors. A separate A-Net Expansion jack allows the AN-16/i-M to be used in combination with other AN-Series products and allows the transfer of up to sixty-four channels of audio over a single standard Cat-5 cable. As with all Aviom A-Net compatible products, cable runs of up to 500 feet (150 meters) are possible between devices.Aviom AN-16/i-M Personal Mixer Features
- Sixteen high quality mic preamplifiers, with 24-bit A-to-D converters
- XLR mic or 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs on combo jacks
- 48-volt phantom power on each channel, with LED
- Three-segment level LED indicators
- Continuously variable gain knob
- Phase switch per channel
- Rumble filter switch (85Hz roll off) on each channel
- Stereo Channel Link switch per pair of channels
- Built-in mic splitter
- Balanced insert send and return jacks (1/4-inch TRS)
- Dual A-Net outputs allow the A-Net data to be sent to two destinations
- A-Net Expansion jack for use with other AN-Series products
- Internal power supply; IEC power connector
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.