Avid Pro Tools | S3 Control Surface at a Glance
- Complete control for your studio
- Define your own workflow with custom mixer layouts
- Record and monitor right from your control surface
- Uses premium components from the S6 console
The intuitive layout of the Avid Pro Tools | S3, with full support for EUCON-enabled software, puts virtually every software parameter under your fingers. Beyond simple tasks like adjusting fader levels and pan positions, the Pro Tools | S3 lets you instantiate plug-ins, set up aux sends, edit regions, apply fades, and much more. Even if you work with multiple DAWs, the Pro Tools | S3 is ready to make your workflow smoother than ever.
Define your own workflow with custom mixer layouts
You can create up to 12 custom mixer layouts for the Avid Pro Tools | S3, available for instant recall at any time. Create layouts for editing, mixing, tracking, and whatever else you do on a regular basis, with all of your most-used functions placed exactly where you want them. Audio engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia have delved deeply into the Pro Tools | S3's capabilities, and we can confidently say that it's one of the most versatile and comprehensive control surfaces we've ever gotten our hands on.
Record and monitor right from your control surface
It's more than a powerful control surface - the Pro Tools | S3 is equipped with a 4-in/6-out AVB audio interface, allowing you to record and monitor with no additional audio interface required. In fact you can even use the Pro Tools | S3 like a traditional console, using the audio ins and outs strictly as a monitor section with control over volume, dim, cut, and sum to mono. This effectively makes the Pro Tools | S3 equal parts control surface, audio interface, and mixer, creating the perfect solution for producers, mix engineers, and musicians.
Uses premium components from the S6 console
You'll know you've invested in quality as soon as you get your hands on the Pro Tools | S3 control surface. It uses the same faders, knobs, buttons, OLEDs and color-coding system as Avid's flagship S6 console. You'll have the world-class feel, resolution and feedback that you need to handle any mixing task with ease.
Avid Pro Tools | S3 Control Surface Features
- EUCON-enabled control surface for Pro Tools and other DAWs
- Record and monitor directly via the built-in AVB audio interface
- Compact, ergonomic design fits easily into modern workflows
- Customize up to 12 of your own control layouts for different tasks and recall them instantly
- Simplifies your production workflow, even if you work with multiple DAWs
- Ribbon controller for intuitive transport navigation
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.