Work faster, with direct access to primary Pro Tools transport and editing functions literally at your fingertips. Designed for both Windows- and Mac-based Pro Tools systems, Pro Tools | Custom Keyboards use the same symbols and color-coding system built into several Avid Pro Mixing control surfaces, while retaining all of the conventional alphanumeric labels that appear on standard computer keyboards. These unique keyboards also offer plug-and-play USB connectivity, with additional support (on the Windows keyboard) for a PS-2 connection.Features:
- Provides color-coded text and icon keys to access Pro Tools shortcuts and other commands*, in addition to standard keyboard keys for Mac operation
- Offers easy plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Features two built-in USB ports and a USB connection cord
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.