There's no need to match sample rates when using the HD MADI, because it has built-in sample-rate conversion (SRC). Its dedicated BNC Wordclock and XLR AES/EBU connections allow you to sync to an external clock when the SRC is being used on output. HR MADI's versatile clock support includes Internal, Loop Sync, Word Clock, AES/EBU, and MADI, making synchronization easy.
HD MADI's I/O features two sets of MADI ins and outs on optical connectors, two sets of MADI coaxial in and out on BNC connectors, two primary DigiLink ports, a single AES/EBU port on a single female XLR. There are also 2 SRC Wordclock In ports, and Wordclock in and out, all on BNC connectors.
Avid HD MADI Interface Features
- Send and receive up to 64 audio streams between Pro Tool HD and other MADI devices
- Maintain maximum audio fidelity, with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rate support
- Gain connection and routing flexibility through optical and coaxial connections: 2 MADI inputs (optical and coaxial)and 2 MADI outputs (simultaneous optical and coaxial)
- Forget having to match sample rates, thanks to built-in SRC on all I/O channels
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Sync to an external clock through dedicated BNC Word Clock and XLR AES/EBU connections when using SRC on output
- Keep things in sync with versatile Clock support, including Internal, Loop Sync, Word Clock, AES/EBU, and MADI
- Gain better device compatibility with 64-channel (non-Varispeed) and 56-channel (Varispeed) support (at 48 kHz)
- Integrate Pro Tools HD with MADI-equipped VENUE live sound systems for recording and Virtual Soundcheck
- Verify and troubleshoot signals through status indicators and global I/O signal LEDs
- Compact 1U rack-mountable design overcomes space limitations
- Connects to Pro Tools HD through two DigiLink Mini connections (32 audio channels each; cables and adaptors included)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.