Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface.
Note - A minimum of Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software is required to use this interface. A free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.
- 16 input / 16 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools|HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Customize the I/O with digital option cards
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
- Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
- 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.