The STO-2 is a pressure transducer. So are your ears. No Coincidence. We started out looking for a natural sounding mic and this is what we came up with.
Sold in matched pairs, (two ears right?) the STO-2's are perfect for capturing instruments that need no flattery. With a matched pair, stereo is no problem - Jecklin disk or spaced pair - it will sound like you are standing there.
Avenson Audio STO-2 Specifications
- Transducer Type: 0.25" Electret condenser pressure
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Output Level: 5.25 (mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/-2 db)
- Equivalent Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB (with 48V powering)
- Output Impedance: 20Ω (load ≥ 1kΩ )
- Power Requirements: P48 phantom power (~6 mA)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (100 g)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.