Building on the circuitry of the SmallDI, the IsoDI adds two optional isolation stages.
The main signal path is still a clean, wide bandwidth transformerless FET amplifier, but the power is generated with an isolated DC to DC converter so that you can have true ground isolation and still run the IsoDI on phantom power.
The IsoOut jack can be a buffered, transformer isolated output to feed amplifiers or other inputs that can compromise the performance of the main signal path if connected in parallel. Now there is a way to get a clean DI signal even when there is bad stage power that causes the amp to buzz from light dimmer hash!
The switchable IsoOut / Parallel jack give you the flexibility to configure the jack as a summed input, a parallel connected output, or a transformer isolated output.
All of this in a rugged palm sized aluminum extrusion that makes it easy to toss into your gig bag or pack into a road case.
Avenson Audio IsoDI Specifications
- Topology: transformerless FET
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ
- Input Overload Level : +12 dBu at 1% THD
- Gain: -0.2 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (+0/-0.25 db)
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted): ≥ 108 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω (load ≥ 1kΩ )
- Power Requirements: P48 phantom power (~5 mA)
- Size: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 6.75 oz (191 g)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.