The Avantone CK-6 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics -- but at a fraction of their cost! Avantone's rugged CK-6 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
Aesthetically, the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformerless Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
Avantone CK-6 Uses Include
- Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, etc...
- The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.
- The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The versatile CK-6 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- The included Custom Retro Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. Transformerless CLASS A FET Microphone w/ 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Avantone CK-6 Cardioid FET Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shock Mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Padded Aluminum storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.