Aesthetically the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The high-quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. The rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents Avantone's commitment to quality, as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders.
- Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- Three interchangeable 19 mm (3/4") capsules (cardioid, omni, and hypercardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
- The included SSM Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll-off switches
- Uses include cymbals, hi-hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion, etc. -- anywhere you'd use a pencil condenser.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
Avantone CK-1 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Includes
- Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- Avantone SSM shock mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- 19mm Cardioid, Omni, and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- Owners Manual
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.