Avalon VT-747SP Features
- Stereo Class A opto-compressor with spectral control
- Stereo Class A 6- band discrete passive program EQ
- TSP twin signal path, vacuum tube bypass
- Low noise -92dB
- Fully balanced Class A input and DC coupled outputs
- Stereo dynamic 60dB high resolution output meters
- High quality analog VU meter for gain reduction
- High headroom+36dB input before overload
- Spectral side-chain monitor for pre listen
- EQ pre-post selection for opto-compressor
- Sealed silver relays for all signal routing
- Internal discrete regulated power supplies
- Military spec vacuum tubes for long life and low noise
6-Band Program Equalizer The VT-747SP equalizer utilizes 100% discrete, Class A high-voltage transistors for optimum sonic performance. The 6-band stereo program EQ incorporates the smooth characteristics of an all passive design. The frequency turnover, Q and amplitude ranges have been carefully chosen for each band to provide the most natural harmonic balance and lowest phase change while offering simple and effective tone control. The EQ can be placed pre or post the opto-compressor for enhanced effects.
TSP - Twin Signal Path The VT-747SP features TSP which gives you the choice of either tube tone or the classic, Class A discrete transistor sound by exchanging, three (3) high-voltage dual triode tubes with discrete amplifiers in the opto-compressor and primary output stages.
Input-Output and Metering Fully balanced DC coupled, Class A discrete amplifiers are utilized for the input and output drive interface with+36dB input headroom. A high quality analog VU meter indicates accurate gain reduction. Twin 60dB range LED meters provide fast L-R output status of all levels.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.