What's in the Box The discrete M5 features state-of-the-art, balanced 100 percent discrete, dual Pure Class A signal amplifiers, and a sophisticated-looking, yet practical front panel that puts all the essential functions at your fingertips. Fine-tune your mic and filter settings with dedicated knobs, check your levels with a large VU meter, and have full control over transformer coupled inputs. Built to withstand many years of use, the hardware is rugged and solid as can be. Keep the M5 in your studio or take it on tour. Either way, the ruggedly built, half-rack preamp is sure to find a home in your setup.
Get In on High-Performance Avalon Action with the M5 Although the Avalon M5 does an amazing job capturing guitars, bass, and keyboards, it especially shines on vocals. Since 1986, Avalon's preamps have been a mainstay in the recording sessions and studios of some of the world's most famous lead vocalists, and they been featured on thousands of best-selling albums and live performances. The M5 draws upon the company's legacy, giving recording musicians yet another source for musical, dynamic sound.
Sweet Signal Path Design Its advanced true symmetry design lends the M5 high headroom, extended bandwidth, and exceptionally low noise, making it a no-brainer choice for capturing and enhancing your recording. The M5 uses its Pure Class A signal amplifiers to optimize your performance with harmonic detail that sounds natural and rich.
Avalon M5 Pure Class A Half Rack Preamplifier Features
- Class A, half-rackspace microphone preamplifier
- 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path
- High-performance input transformer
- Microphone and Hi-Z inputs to +36 dB
- Very low noise -126 dB
- High headroom +30 dB
- Gain switched in 2 dB steps to +64 dB
- DC coupled Class-A output
- Active DI input for the direct recording of bass, guitars, and keyboards
- Large illuminated professional VU meter
- Twin LED peak signal indicators
- Regulated +48V phantom power supply
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Variable passive highpass (bass cut) filter
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.