An artful combination of Avalon's pure Class A technology with the best in passive and active filter topology, the AD2055 Dual Mono Parametric Music Equalizer adds the extra spark and life to any musical performance. You get high resolution transient detail and auto-bias DC servo loop control, eliminating the need for all interstage capacitor coupling. Incredible sound and performance, and easily one of the finest professional EQs you can find.
Avalon AD2055 Parametric EQ Features
- 100% discrete, pure Class A
- Passive and active filter design
- Transparent, minimal signal path
- Very low noise-94dB
- Balanced DC inputs and outputs
- Hard wire relay bypass
- High headroom+30dB output
- Twin seven octave mid-sweep
- X10 frequency multipliers
- Wide bandwidth 1Hz to 500kHz
- Sealed silver relays
- Discrete Class A power regulators
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.