Achieve better sound with the Audix TM1 Plus Calibration Mic. Whether you're in the studio or on the road, proper calibration of your monitoring or PA system is the key to better sound. The TM1 Plus lets you take simultaneous measurements with multiple microphones and get an accurate picture of how the audio system is reacting throughout your room in real time. With the TM1 Plus, you can add mics to your calibration rig, and essentially create a matched set once the data files are loaded into the measurement program. Get calibrated with the Audix TM1 Plus.
Audix TM1 Plus Calibration Microphone
- The importance of calibration
- Bulletproof construction
- Great tool for sound engineers and sound companies
The importance of calibration
If sound is your business - or just a serious hobby - nailing down your audio system is an important first step in attaining optimal results. If you can't rely on your playback system for accuracy, you're fling blind. Everything you do to compensate for those inaccuracies will only compound the problem. The answer? Calibrate - early and often. It's the professional way to fly.
With its precision-machined 4-stage brass body and capsule housing the Audix TM1 Plus Calibration Mic is built for uncompromising professional use. The TM1 Plus also features field replaceable parts and a tough, attractive nickel plate finish. And it's designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix right here in the USA, in Wilsonville, OR.
Great tool for sound engineers and sound companies
Whether you're a sound engineer or run a sound company, you understand the necessity of calibrating your playback systems. In the TM1 Plus, Audix gives you an all-in-one calibration system you can use to get professional results, every time. You can even collect several mics and have the system's data files create a matched set for you - letting you see how your audio system is reacting throughout your room in real time. You'll find the Audix TM! Plus to be a sophisticated reference tool you won't want to be without!
Audix TM1 Plus Calibration Mic Features
- Precision 6mm pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Captures acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs
- Excellent tool for sound engineers, sound companies and recording enthusiasts
- Uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern
- Precision-machined 4-stage brass body and capsule housing
- Low noise SMT circuit, nickel plate finish, field replaceable parts
- Switchraft XLR connector; shock-absorbent O rings
- Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in Wilsonville, OR, USA
- Includes calibration data file, threaded acoustic windscreen, shockmount clip, and calibration adapter
Calibrate your studio or PA with the Audix TM1 Plus!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.