For bringing out the robust, dynamic sound of your toms and congas, take it from AudioBuy.com.au Australia: you need the right mic. Live or in the studio, the Audix D2 accurately reproduces the richness and impact you want from your percussion. What you don't get is the muddy, indistinct boominess that can ruin your recording or FOH mix. The D2's natural richness also makes it an ideal microphone for reeds and winds that require sensitive, lifelike reproduction. The Audix D2-Trio pack gives you three of these great-sounding versatile mics, along with mounts and carry pouches - all for an impressive low price.
Audix D2 Trio Microphone Pack Features
- Includes three D2 mics with DVICE mounts and carry pouches
- Instrument Dynamic
- 144dB SPL
- Proprietary anti-feedback design
- Durable scratch resistant spring steel grille
- Black Hard-coat Finish
- Isolates each instrument's "sweet" spot
- Gold plated contacts
- VLM Totally low mass diphragm
- Reduced phase shift
- Superior transient response
- Pouch and clip included
- Application specific microphones
- Individually tested and hand assembled
- Highest levels of gain before feedback
- Exceptional off-axis rejection
- Built to last a lifetime
Mic your toms with the Audix D2-Trio!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.