The VM740ML MicroLine(R) stylus cartridge is a premier 700 Series model in Audio-Technica's new VM cartridge line - a line that harks back to A-T's early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today's advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM740ML is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge's MicroLine(R) stylus allows it to trace the record groove with incredible accuracy, resulting in nuanced audio reproduction that elliptical and conical styli simply can't match. The stylus's multilevel shape also wears better than other styli, while reducing the wear on your records. Includes mounting hardware.Features
- VM dual magnet cartridge with MicroLine(R) stylus
- Aluminum tapered cantilever
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing reduces vibration and adds a natural electrical shield
- Frequency Response: 20-27,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 28 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Nude square shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Output: 4.0 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 1.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: 2.2 x 0.12 mil MicroLine
- Cantilever: Aluminum tapered pipe
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement Stylus: VMN40ML
- Coil Impedance: 2,700 ohms (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 800 ohms
- Load Capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Coil Inductance: 460 mH (1 kHz)
- Static Compliance: 40 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic Compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23*
- Dimensions: 17.3 mm (0.7") H x 17.0 mm (0.7") W x 28.2 mm (1.1") D
- Weight: 8.0 g (0.3 oz)
- Accessories Included: Four cartridge installation screws (5 mm x 2, 10 mm x 2), two washers, two hexagon nuts, non-magnetic screwdriver, brush, lead wire set
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.