Audio-Technica's Pro-501 wireless system is a member of the Pro Series 5 wireless line - all about delivering professional features and sound quality at an astonishing value. This particular system comes with the PRO-R500 receiver and the PRO-T501 body pack. To complete the system, all you need to do is choose an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or cable. What's great is that you can use your Pro-501 system with seven other Pro Series 5 wireless systems, for eight simultaneous systems. Ready to go wireless? Step into the Audio-Technica Pro-501 wireless system.Audio-Technica Pro-501 Pro Series 5 Wireless System at a Glance
- Affordable system for you to customize with your choice of mic
- Use up to eight Pro Series 5 wireless systems simultaneously
With the Audio-Technica Pro-501 wireless system, you get the PRO-R500 receiver and the PRO-T501 body pack transmitter. You can use this system alongside any of your existing Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones or cables. If you don't have an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or cable, you'll need to add one to your Pro-501 wireless system. You can choose among headworn microphones, a lavalier microphone, and a guitar/instrument input cable.Use up to eight Pro Series 5 wireless systems simultaneously
The Audio-Technica Pro-501 Pro Series 5 wireless system is a great choice for bands taking their first step into wireless. Not only is the system affordable, but you can also use up to eight Pro Series 5 systems simultaneously, so everyone in the band can go wireless.Audio-Technica Pro-501 Pro Series 5 Wireless System Features
- Requires an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or cable
- Includes the PRO-R500 receiver and PRO-T501 body pack
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels (542.125MHz-561.250MHz)
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems - all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
The Pro-501 wireless system from Audio-Technica puts you in touch with an easy-to-use, affordable, and professional wireless solution!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.