Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO 35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. The Pro 35's extended frequency response captures all the subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source. Any time you need high-quality capture on-stage, the Audio-Technica PRO 35 is there for you!Audio-Technica PRO 35 Features
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50HZ-15kHz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6.0' long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable
- Furnished Accessories: AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
Audio-Technica PRO 35 - Great for on-stage audio!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.