Large-diaphragm dynamic broadcast microphone features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Audio-Technica BP40 Microphone Features
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50-16,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 450 ohms
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 632 g (22.3 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: (L x D) 164.0 mm x 56.0 mm (6.45 x 2.20")
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES: AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.