Over-ear high-resolution headphone with Pure Digital Drive, Bluetooth connectivity and built-in microphone
The ATH-DSR9BT over-ear wireless headphones employ Audio-Technica’s new Pure Digital Drive system, which allows the headphones to operate without a sound-degrading D/A converter that conventional wireless headphones rely upon. Instead, the ATH-DSR9BT uses Trigence Semiconductor’s Dnote chipset to receive the digital audio signal from a Bluetooth wireless transmission, process and transfer it to the driver where the digital pulses of the chipset move the voice coil and diaphragm forward and backward to create the sound waves heard by the listener.
The Pure Digital Drive system likewise depends on a re-engineered 45mm True Motion Driver, which features a lightweight diaphragm with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating for fidelity and extended 5 Hz–45,000 Hz frequency response. The driver’s 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice coil provides precise control of the diaphragm displacement, and an acoustic resistor controls the airflow in front of and behind the diaphragm to ensure smooth, natural audio reproduction across the entire frequency range. The entire driver assembly is housed within a layered aluminum structure that minimizes unwanted resonance and isolates the electric circuitry from the housing’s acoustic space, resulting in optimal phase and transient response.
The Pure Digital Drive system also enables the ATH-DSR9BT to overcome the sonic limitations of conventional Bluetooth wireless transmissions by supporting the 24-bit/48kHz Qualcomm aptX HD codec. The headphones can reproduce Hi-Res Audio when connected to a computer or other digital playback device via the included 6.6' USB cable.
The ATH-DSR9BT is equipped with a microphone, volume control and simple tap control for answering/ending calls and playing/pausing music on a smartphone or other device. Three LED indicators allow you to easily monitor pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use. The headphones’ internal lithium polymer battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included USB cable.
- Mic and volume/control switch built into the earcup
- Comfortable fit from heat-reactive soft foam earpads
- Pure Digital Drive system for exceptionally pure sound
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing
- extremely accurate audio reproduction with extended high frequencies
- No D/A converter required, Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude
- 24-bit/48kHz with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs compatibility
- 45mm driver, with 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice coil and diaphragm with DLC coating
- Includes a 6.6' USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback and hard carrying case
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.