A Multipattern Mic to Suit Any Sound Source
Thanks to its multiple polar patterns, the AT4050 can accommodate any sound source you send its way. Choose from cardioid, figure-8, or omnidirectional settings to suit your recording session. Switch the mic's pickup pattern to cardioid for voiceovers, podcasts, and other dialogue or vocals; set it to bidirectional figure-8 when you're doing mid-side setups, recording a musician playing the guitar and singing at the same time, or recording duets, for example; or activate its omnidirectional pattern to capture the entire band or ensemble along with the unique characteristics of the room.
Crisp, Full, Transparent Sound
During studio recording and live sound applications, the AT4050 will let every nuance come through crystal clear. Its two aged, 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide the extended frequency response (20 Hz to 18 kHz) essential for producing transparent highs and mids balanced by rich lows. Though most musicians and producers would use the AT4050 on vocals, the versatile mic performs well for many other recording applications as well.
High SPL Handling and Low-Noise Performance
Want to capture drum overheads or blaring trumpets? The AT4050's switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad ensure that the microphone can stand up to 159 dB SPL (sound pressure level) and still remain ultra-transparent, giving you even more flexibility in capturing a range of audio sources.
Noise shouldn't be an issue, as the AT4050's transformerless design and floating construction virtually eliminate low-frequency distortion caused by vibration and environmental noise. What's more, surface-mount electronics lend the AT4050 the consistency and reliability you need when recording live or in the studio.
This Audio-Technica studio microphone comes with an AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case. Get your hands on the AT4050 and get started recording!
- Studio large-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording vocals, guitars, and more
- Switchable cardioid, omnidriectional, and figure-8 patterns
- 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide extended frequency response
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- 100 ohm impedance
- 3-Pin XLRM-type output connector
- Transformerless circuitry for low-frequency distortion and superior correlation of high-speed transients
- High-quality surface-mount electronics
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- High 149 dB SPL handling -- 159 dB with pad engaged
- Weighs just 1.12 lbs.
- Includes AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.