The multi-pattern AT4047MP condenser mic from Audio-Technica is a mic locker must-have! The AT4047MP gives you three switchable polar patterns (cardioid, omni, and figure-8), incredibly low self-noise, and, best of all, an amazingly warm, vintage-style FET character. The AT4047MP excels on vocals, acoustic instruments, and ensembles, and its high SPL handling and robust construction make this versatile mic a long-term studio performer! Equipped with both a low-cut filter and a 10dB pad, the Audio-Technica AT4047MP gives you classic performance and modern flexibility.Audio-Technica AT4047MP Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Classic character, multi-pattern functionality
- Loaded with the features you want
- Step up to 40 series quality
Audio-Technica's AT4047MP delivers vintage sound in a multi-pattern design with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 polar patterns. The microphone's transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early FET studio microphone designs.Loaded with the features you want
The AT4047MP makes a great value; it's like having several quality mics in one! With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise, and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.You can use the AT4047MP to capture sounds up close, thanks to its cardioid setting, 10db pad, and low-cut filter. Or, you can get that magical ambient room sound, via this mic's omni and figure-8 pattern settings.Step up to 40 series quality
Audio-Technica's 40 series microphones let you capture great sound, and they let you do it the way you want. Designed from the ground up for premium performance, these 40 series mics are also built to keep on performing over the long haul - any of the great mics in this series makes a perfect addition to your mic locker! Best of all, these 40 series mics provide top-shelf A-T quality that's suitable for elite studio facilities - at prices that put them well within your reach!Audio-Technica AT4047MP Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone Features
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80Hz highpass filter switch and 10dB pad switch
- Element:Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar patterns:Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -42dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max input sound level: 155dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 165dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic range (typical):141dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements:48V DC, 3.4 mA typical
- Switches:Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 18.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.40" length; 2.10" maximum body diameter
- Output connectors:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included accessories:AT8449/SV shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case
The Audio-Technica AT4047MP gives you versatile multi-pattern studio mic performance!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.