The AT4041 outperforms mics twice its price! Its warm, delicate, sweet sound makes recordings spring to life. It's ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snares. The AT4041 Studio Pack offers two AT4041 studio mics with a pair of stand clams, two windscreens, and a protective vinyl storage case.
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.Audio-Technica AT4041 Studio Pack Features
- Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast
- Smooth, extended frequency response, high output and very high SPL capability
- Transformerless design for low self-noise
- Switchable highpass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- 100 ohms impedance
- Element - fixed-charge, permanently polarized capacitor
- Polar Pattern - cardioid
- Dynamic range, typical - 121dB, 1kHz at max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio, typical - 70dB
- Phantom Powered - 48-volt DC
- Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
- Two AT8405a stand clamps
- Two AT8159 windscreens
- Protective vinyl case
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.