Audio-Technica's AT4022 is a low-profile omnidirectional condenser microphone that's a great choice for miking acoustic guitar, piano, and a host of other acoustic instruments. Ideal for both studio and live situations, thanks to its high SPL handling, wide dynamic range, and flat frequency response, the AT4022 also features a special low-mass diaphragm that serves to improve transient response and reduce issues from mechanical and handling noise. Ruggedly designed and featuring a switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad, the AT4022 is another superb microphone from Audio-Technica.Audio-Technica AT4022 Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Great acoustic instrument microphone
- Switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad
- High SPL handling and superb transient response
Great acoustic instrument microphone
Featuring an exceptionally flat frequency response and an omnidirectional pattern, the Audio-Technica AT4022 is well suited to capturing acoustic guitars, pianos, and virtually any acoustic instrument. Its wide dynamic range also makes it a great choice for both studio and stage environments.
Switchable highpass filter and 10dB pad
Designed to tailor to whatever source you need to record or reproduce live, the Audio-Technica AT4022 microphone offers an 80Hz highpass filter, to reduce low end rumble and feedback, and a 10dB pad.
High SPL handling and superb transient response
The Audio-Technica AT4022 microphone offers an SPL handling of 146dB, 156dB when the 10dB pad is engaged. This high handling, in addition to its low-mass element for superb transient response makes the AT4022 a good choice for percussion miking.
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Max SPL: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156 dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Self-noise: 13 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (TYPICAL): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Required 48V Phantom Power
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Dimensions: 5.67" long, 0.83"maximum body diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
The Audio-Technica AT4022 is a versatile omnidirectional condenser microphone that's great on acoustic instruments!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.