The AT2020 USB+ condenser microphone brings the sound, quality, and affordability of the AT2020 to the desktop for direct-to-computer simplicity. This upgraded USB microphone is perfect for any recording situation where ease of use is a must, but quality is essential. From podcasting to tracking your masterpiece the AT2020 USB+ provides reliable and accurate pickup. Like its predecessor, this digital mic/recording interface is built to AT's exacting standards, ensuring the best sound available at an amazing price. Updated sample resolutions, new headphone output, and mix control give this mic more power than ever. The AT2020 led the charge of affordable condensers, and the AT2020 USB+ continues that legacy.Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+ USB Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Based on the renowned AT2020
- Complete microphone and monitoring package
- Low self noise
The AT2020 USB+ is based on the design of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. The USB output gives you sample resolutions up to 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz.Complete microphone and monitoring package
A built-in headphone jack and volume control lets you monitor your mic signal without any added delay. The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+ also has a mix control that blends the the mic and playback audio for complete monitoring.Low self noise
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB+ is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+ USB Condenser Microphone Features
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows, Mac, and iOS compatible)
- Built-in headphone jack with volume and mix controls
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- Low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable and storage pouch
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- USB bus power
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: up to 48kHz
The popular Audio-Technica AT2020 goes digital with the AT2020 USB+!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.