The AT-F7 stereo cartridge features Audio-Technica's dual coil design and elliptical stylus (0.2 x 0.7 mil) for class-leading sound quality and reliability. It offers outstanding clarity and transparency of tone, along with improved frequency response and precise stereo imaging. The cartridge is equipped with a 0.07 mm stainless suspension wire that serves an important role as a fulcrum point for audio signal transfer, resulting in excellent expression of the high-frequency range. It is an outstanding value, with sound comparable to more expensive models.
Audio-Technica AT-F7 Moving Coil Cartridge Features
- Frequency Response: 15-50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 27 dB (1 kHz)
- Tracking Force Range: 1.8 2.2 g (standard: 2.0 g)
- Recommended Load Impedance: Min. 100 ohms (when head amplifier is connected)
- Output: Voltage: 0.35 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel Balance: 1.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Type: 0.2 x 0.7 mil nude elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum
- Mount: Half-inch
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.