Although the LX-308B fits into a single rackspace, it puts the controls you need right where you need them. Each input has a pair of balanced 1/4" jacks plus level and pan controls. You can switch channels 1 and 2 to mic or line levels, so both instruments and microphones can be used... and you won't need a separate preamp. Keep track of your signal levels, with the LED meters, and mute any channel, easily. Super-low-profile line-mixing convenience!
Ashly LX-308B Line Mixer Features
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Eight stereo or 16 mono balanced inputs
- Individual left, right, and mono inputs
- Channel 1 and 2 selectable mic or line inputs
- Unity gain signal path throughout when all level controls are set at 12 o'clock
- L and R level meters with clip indicators monitor all internal amplifiers
- Individual channel mute switches
- Stereo output mute switch
- Stereo headphone output with level control
- Pre-master sub inputs and outputs for linking multiple mixers
- On/Off switches to all 8 inputs
- International Universal switching power supply; operates from 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Inside rack depth: 8"
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.