The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix-12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE™ modeling technology, we are able to recapture this beast of a synthesizer and bring it to you.
The Matrix 12 was the first programmable analog synthesizer that took the best features of a preset voice path and modular flexibility. This bold combination made it a force of nature and something that had not been seen before. It also had a 15 mode filter system that enabled it to have sounds that had never been heard before.
Every point in the signal path is important when modeling the sound of such a revered instrument.
So to establish the proper foundation, we perfectly recreated the tonal characteristics of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms in Matrix-12 V. And it was equally critical to capture every nuance of its 15 filter modes, so we kept at it until they had been modeled perfectly!
Another factor in defining the complex sound of the Matrix-12 was the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations it provided. This was a level of sophistication previously only available in a fully modular system.
So to complete the emulation we modeled these capabilities also, even surpassing them. With a nearly endless number of possible modulation routings in Matrix-12 V you can create sounds with highly organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
ASC is the central software that elegantly manages all your Arturia software licenses. It activates your licenses and synchronizes them across multiple devices (you get five instances with each instrument license). ASC also notifies you of updates and downloads them. You can even easily learn about new products, download demos versions and purchase the full products. Simple.
This instrument is also part of the V Collection -your complete dream line-up of the legendary synths, organs, pianos and more that made keyboard history. They’re modeled with the most advanced technologies for authentic realism, and enhanced with new creative options. Whether you use it as DAW plugins in the studio or standalone at gigs, V Collection puts the greatest keys of all time at your fingertips for instant inspiration.
TAE® "True Analog Emulation" is Arturia's exclusive technology that accurately reproduces the defining sonic qualities of analog synthesizers. It recreates the characteristics of analog oscillators in amazing detail, transparency and clarity, as well as the exact properties of the analog filters that give each classic instrument its unique sound. Soft clipping adds even more punch and presence. TAE® is primarily what makes our virtual instruments indistinguishable from the originals.
- Two oscillators, each offering triangle, sawtooth and variable-width pulse wave with PWM.
- Oscillator 2 also function as a white noise generator.
- Oscillator 1 or the Filter can be frequency modulated.
- Single filter with 15 modes: 4 Low Pass, 3 High Pass, 2 Band Pass modes, Notch and Phase Shift plus four additional "combo" filter modes.
- Ultra-powerful modulation matrix with 27 sources and 47 destinations.
- Sources include 5 envelopes, 5 LFOs, 4 Ramp, 3 Track generators, Velocity, Pressure, Keyboard follow, and more.
- Two insert effect slots with six studio-grade effects available.
- 12 voices of polyphony like the original instrument
- Works in Standalone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.