BeatStep Pro is a world-class controller and a dynamic performance sequencer that is unmatched in features and connectivity. Targeting both live musicians and producers, it offers a pure hands-on experience.
See and hear what's possible with the BeatStep Pro in this video from Arturia:
Step Up Your Music
Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, the BeatStep Pro brings two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer. You can from the BeatStep Pro manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps.
The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made. The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow.
As if all this were not enough, Arturia added a number of performance effects such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands-on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic.
The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond any other step-sequencer on the market. You can use it with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, the computer.
Arturia BeatStep Pro Features
- 2 melodic step sequencers with up to 64 steps per sequence
- Tie, note, velocity and gate
- 16-track drum sequencer with one track per pad
- Real-time recording or step-recording
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
Arturia BeatStep Pro Performance Controls
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Step buttons with RGB LEDs
- Randomizer with amount and probability settings
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Tap tempo
- Velocity and pressure sensitive pads
Arturia BeatStep Pro Connectivity
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 12 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adapters
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.