A limited-edition bundle that includes a full-size ARP Odyssey and a KORG SQ-1. The ARP Odyssey FS went on sale in 2017 as a reissue of the original ARP Odyssey. With perfectly replicated analog circuits and sound, and a full-size chassis to match the original, this is a limited-production product that is being reproduced and assembled using parts that are now dead stock. Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3 are each assembled in Japan, and are now available in small quantities as limited-edition models.
- Full-sized ARP Odyssey equipped with a full-size, 37 note keyboard.
- Reproduction model assembled in Japan from an extremely limited number of stock components.
- Available in all three generation color variants: Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3.
- All three generation color variants contain all three original analog filter circuit revisions
- Packaged together with a limited-edition ARP color version of the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer.
Just for this occasion, the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer is also specially included in the package. A limited-edition ARP color version with orange silk-screening on a black panel has been added. Two mini-patch cables are also included so that you can start sequencing your ARP ODYSSEY FS right out of the box. By connecting via CV/GATE, synthesizer fans who prefer analog sequencing can enjoy the infinite possibilities of ARP’s legendary synthesis on a full-size unit.
- With the exception of the location of assembly, the specifications of the ARP ODYSSEY FS are identical to those of the previously released ARP Odyssey FS (ASSEMBLED IN NEW YORK).
- With the exception of the design and the inclusion of the patch cables, the specifications of the KORG SQ-1 ARP color version are identical to those of the usual KORG SQ-1.
- Regardless of whether the ARP Odyssey FS is a Rev1, Rev2, or Rev3 model, all KORG SQ-1 ARP color version units have the same design with a black panel and orange silk-screening.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.