Symphony Desktop for Mac and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee's rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10x14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop, musicians and producers are empowered to record, overdub and mix with the music industry's most respected AD/DA converters and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance, with features like mic preamp emulation, the Symphony ECS Channel Strip plugin and ultra-low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins, Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality advantage.
Like every product in the Symphony line, Symphony Desktop benefits from Apogee's core mission to design the finest performing audio interfaces using cutting edge analog and digital components, carefully selected by ear.
Similar to Symphony I/O MkII, Symphony Desktop's analog-to-digital convertor stage features ultra-low distortion, high-slew rate, fully differential analog op-amps plus a cutting edge A/D convertor in a performance-enhancing dual-sum configuration. Create with the confidence that every nuance of your analog input is faithfully reproduced in the digital domain.
Symphony Desktop's digital-to-analog stage employs cutting-edge technology to provide uncompromising Symphony DAC performance in a portable product, including a robust ultra-low distortion, high-current output driver. Regardless of downstream connections, Symphony Desktop provides a transparent, widescreen window into the sonic landscape of your mix.
At the core of the input stage are Symphony Desktop's mic preamps, offering up to 75dB of gain. The preamp design features Apogee's unique Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture which ensures ultra-low noise and distortion regardless of the source, from pounding kick drum to delicate fingerpicking on an acoustic guitar. With variable impedance settings on both mic and instrument inputs, Symphony Desktop optimizes the input stage to better match your specific devices, for deep lows and clear highs. Selectable mic preamp emulation adds character, attitude and maybe a bit of grit to your recordings.
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
- A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24bit/192kHz
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps, up to 75dB of gain, variable impedance
- 1 Instrument input with variable impedance
- Built-in hardware DSP processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation (Analog processing + DSP modeling)
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combi (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (monitor)
- 2 assignable headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- Computer connectivity: USB over type C Connector
- Dynamic touch screen display
- Software control: Symphony Desktop Control application
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.