Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is a 64-channel Thunderbolt connection for Apogee's Symphony I/O. Using the Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, you can connect Symphony I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Macintosh for rock-solid compatibility and blazing-fast performance. A trim desktop unit, Symphony | 64 ThunderBridge will also connect X-Symphony-equipped AD-16X, DA-16X, and Rosetta Series converters to Thunderbolt Macs. Apple's Thunderbolt connectivity has opened up a world of professional recording possibilities. If you're into high-performance recording on your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac, check out Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge.Apogee Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Thunderbolt Connection Features at a Glance
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X, and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- Two Thunderbolt ports for connecting additional devices
- Two PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- Word Clock Out
- DC Input - 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LED to indicate whether or not the device has been configured properly
Get connected, with Apogee's Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.