The Symphony 16 Analog Input + 16 Analog Output Module adds a full 16 channels (input and output) to your Apogee Symphony I/O. The analog input and output sections consist of four 25-pin D-Sub connectors, each carrying eight balanced channels. And as a bonus, two channels of digital S/PDIF I/O are available too. You've got a powerful converter with the Apogee Symphony I/O - maximize its potential, with the Symphony 16 Analog Input + 16 Analog Output Module!Apogee Symphony 16 Analog Input + 16 Analog Output Module Features at a Glance
- Adds 16 channels of analog input and 16 channels of analog output to a Symphony I/O interface
- 2 x 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog input
- 2 x 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog output
- 2 x RCA jacks for S/PDIF I/O
Customize your Symphony I/O with an Apogee Symphony 16 Analog Input + 16 Analog Output Module!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.