API 527 500-series-format Compressor/Limiter Features
- Compressor/limiter formatted for use with 500-series racks
- Continuously variable detented Threshold control
- Continuously variable detented Attack and Release controls
- Continuously variable detented Ratio control
- Audio circuit uses the 2510 and 2520 Discrete Op Amps with transformer output
- Output Fader level control
- 10-segment VU gain reduction meter with selector switch
- Overload warning LED
- "Link" switch for multiple unit interdependent compression linking
- "New"/"Old" switch for feed-forward or feed-back compression
- "Hard"/"Soft" compression curve knee switch
- Patented "Thrust" switch for frequency dependent side chain control
- "IN" switch with hard relay bypass when in the "Out" position
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.