The USB 500 Rack bridges the gap between the traditionally analog 500 Series workflows and modern DAW workflows by providing a solution for the customer to use 500 Series modules directly with their DAW. Use your favorite mic preamps as inputs directly to your DAW or use your favorite analog compressors & EQs as hardware inserts in your DAW. All while monitoring though the pristine monitor section of the USB 500 Rack, that includes Mono and Dim functions along with two high performance, independent headphone amplifiers.
For even more flexibility, modules can be chained in the analog domain for channel strip operation or linked for stereo compression.
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 series rack.
Aphex USB 500 Rack Audio Interface Features
- 6 x 8 Computer USB Audio Interface @ up to 96k.
- Input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF
- Output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
- Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
- Modules can be configured in series
- Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
- Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
- Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
- MIDI I/O
- 220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributed
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.