The Aphex IN2 USB audio interface packs components from some of Aphex's most acclaimed products, making it a great-sounding value and a great choice for home studios and portable recording. You get two Class A microphone preamplifiers and Aphex's popular optical compressors, taken from their beloved Project Channel, and the IN2's headphone output is borrowed from their HeadPod4, noted for its fantastic sound quality and low noise floor. With a flexible and great-sounding analog front end, it's hard not to make great recordings with the Aphex IN2 USB audio interface.Aphex IN2 USB Audio Interface at a Glance
- Quality Class A mic preamps provide vintage warmth and serious headroom
- Optical compression helps you keep your dynamics under control
- Exceptional headphone amp makes your life better
To provide you with warm and wide-open tone, Aphex equipped the IN2 with two Class A preamplifiers, the same found in their Project Channel studio channel strip. With a -20dB pad, this channel strip gives you tons of headroom to play with plus 65dB of clear gain, and phantom power for your condenser mics. You also get a 75Hz low-cut filter to take the rumble out of your recordings - factor in the optical compressor, and you've got a powerful analog front end for any recording task.Optical compression helps you keep your dynamics under control
Aphex has always been at the top of the game where optical compression is concerned, and the IN2 packs the venerable optical compressor Aphex is known for. Operation is simple, and the sound is fantastic. It also means that you can get closer to your final sound during tracking, making your mixing job that much easier.Exceptional headphone amp makes your life better
Aphex borrowed the design on their acclaimed HeadAmp4 headphone amplifier and packed it into the IN2 audio interface. This headphone output sounds extremely clean, has a very low noise floor, and lots of volume on tap. The clean sound and low noise means your ears won't fatigue as fast during long sessions.Aphex IN2 USB Audio Interface Features
- USB 2.0 audio interface with Class A mic preamps and built-in optical compression
- Two microphone inputs with 48V, -20dB pad, 75Hz low-cut filter, and optical compressor
- Dim/Mono switches for main monitor output
- Headphone output is clear, loud, and virtually noise-free
- S/PDIF digital I/O can be used along with analog I/O for four channels of audio
- High quality 24-bit/192kHz converters
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0, Mac/PC
You're sure to make great recordings with the Aphex IN2!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.