Aphex DUAL RPA 500 Applications Live Performance: One of the reasons that the 207D is so popular for live performance is because of the patented Mic Lim technology featured on each input. The Mic Lim circuit limits transients before the preamp, protecting the preamp from clipping and anything later in the signal path from receiving a clipped signal. The DUAL RPA 500 with Mic Lims is perfect for use on snare drum, kick drum or drum kit overhead mics.
Professional Studio Recording: The DUAL RPA 500 is a hybrid with a solid state front end for a fast transient response and a tube back end for warmth and gain. It's the best of both worlds! The 1/4" input also makes it easy to run instruments through the mic pre without using a direct box.
Aphex DUAL RPA 500 Features
- Front panel 10Mohm, 1/4" inputs for the connection of instruments like guitar and bass. These inputs override the inputs on the rear of the receiving frame when connected.
- 3-way switches allow the selection of +16, +20 or +24dBu output levels.
- The 20-segment input meters allow input levels to be easily seen, even from a distance.
- 65 dB of gain to properly operate dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones and a 26dB pad for very loud sources.
- Illuminated buttons control Phantom Power, Phase Reverse, 75Hz High Pass Filter and Mic Limiter on/off.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.