Aphex COMP-500 Compressor Applications Professional Studio Recording: The COMP 500 is well suited for recording and mixing music, dialog or sound effects. The Aphex COMP 500 optical compressor brings your audio levels under control, while preserving tone and attack. Try two COMP 500s stereo linked on your stereo mix buss. The COMP 500 provides top of the line compression and will make for a welcome addition to any studio.
Pair it with a J PRE 500 and an EQF 500 for the ultimate channel strip or use it with any of your favorite 500 series modules. It also works flawlessly as a hardware insert processor for your DAW tracks when it's time to mix.
Not only does the COMP 500 sound great, it is also incredibly easy to use and very affordable. This 500 series optical compressor belongs in your 500 Series arsenal.
Aphex COMP-500 Compressor Features
- Transparency in the behavior of the optical element
- Release Time flexibility from a leveling amp behavior to a compression behavior
- Jensen output transformer
- LED metering of Gain Reduction and Output Level
- Stereo linking to an adjacent COMP 500
- The A COMP 500 is approved by the VPR Alliance.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.