Antelope Audio took the best features of their acclaimed Zen Studio and Orion, improved the sonics, tweaked out the feature set, and loaded it all in a sleek 1U chassis. The cutting-edge Orion Studio interface/converter boasts 12 high-end mic preamps as well as onboard DSP that powers an arsenal of effects, such as AuraVerb, an amazing hardware-grade reverb. Antelope's Thunderbolt circuit delivers vanishingly low latency without defeating Mac OS power management, which keeps computer fan noise low in recording situations. Orion Studio features two mastering-grade monitor outs with front-panel A/B switching; ADAT, S/PDIF, and word clock I/O; and the latest generation of Antelope's software control panel software.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio
- Unmatched sonics, latency, and I/O
- Harness the power of onboard DSP
- Cutting-edge clocking and signal routing
- Ultra-fast conversion lets you monitor FX in real time
Unmatched sonics, latency, and I/O
Don't be fooled by its slender form factor; Orion Studio is a top-notch professional tool with unmatched sonics, designed and built without compromise. With both Thunderbolt and USB connectivity, Orion Studio can process 192kHz audio at ludicrous speed (we're talking 100uS round-trip delay). What's more, Orion Studio features 12 high-end microphone preamps, 16 analog outputs, a duo of mastering-grade monitor outs, two hardware inserts, two re-amp outputs, and a talkback mic.
Harness the power of onboard DSP
Antelope Audio fitted the Orion Studio with their proprietary DSP engine, which they optimized to run custom equalization, compression, and reverb plug-ins. This potent processing arsenal includes Antelope's new AuraVerb, as well as other effects to be released - all included at no additional cost. Antelope's beefy DSP engine is built on a field-programmable gate array IC with mammoth parallel-processing capability, which lets you enjoy rapid simultaneous processing of multiple effects, accelerating your workflow like you won't believe.
Cutting-edge clocking and signal routing
Orion Studio comes with the latest generation of Antelope's software control panel for Mac OS X and Windows. It's easy to operate, giving you a color-coded routing matrix with four independent mixers and smart integration of DSP effects. What's more, Orion Studio is fully supported by Antelope Audio's state-of-the-art 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter-management technology, which is found in top mastering facilities worldwide. Antelope's AFC delivers the most analog-sounding audio conversion we've heard here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia.
Ultra-fast conversion lets you monitor FX in real time
Orion Studio's whiplash-quick conversion capability means you can monitor real-time effects during recording and mixing. Take Orion Studio's re-amping feature: it routes signals through two transformers, making it perfect for plugging in your guitar (or other instrument), and tweaking a selection of great-sounding effects - all while monitoring in real time! Orion Studio gives you a new level of performance in a value-packed, full-featured interface/converter.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Features
- 12 high-end mic preamps, 16 analog outputs
- Integrated talkback microphone and headphone routing
- 2 mastering-grade stereo Monitor Outs with A/B switching
- Onboard DSP Engine (includes new AuraVerb)
- Antelope's superior AFC jitter-management technology
- Latest generation of Antelope's software control panel:
- Color-coded routing matrix with 4 independent mixers
- Smart integration of DSP effects
- Thunderbolt and USB
- ADAT optical I/O (x 2)
- S/PDIF I/O
- Word clock I/O
Upgrade your studio with the Antelope Audio Orion Studio!
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Tech Specs
- Computer Connectivity Thunderbolt, USB
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 32 x 32
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz (max)
- Analog Inputs 12 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x 1/4" TRS inserts
- Analog Outputs 4 x 1/4" (monitor A, monitor B stereo outs), 2 x 1/4" (headphones), 2 x 1/4" (direct outs), 2 x DB25
- Digital Inputs 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x Optical ADAT
- Digital Outputs 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x Optical ADAT
- Number of Preamps 12
- Phantom Power 12
- Clock I/O 1 x BNC in, 1 x BNC out
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number Orion Studio
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.