Antelope Audio's MP8d 8-channel Class A microphone preamplifier/converter rocks Antelope's pristine mic pres and world-class A/D conversion, which is widely acclaimed for its warm, natural, and supremely accurate sonics. This rich, yet precise sound is achieved courtesy of Antelope's renowned Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-Controlled crystal oscillator, along with advanced analog and digital circuit board design that's powered by a proprietary power supply. The MP8d is superbly designed, profoundly useful, and sounds incredible. But then, at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, that's exactly what we expect from Antelope Audio!
Antelope Audio MP8d Features
- The analog versatility you need
- The efficiency of digital connectivity
- Easy-to-use software control
The analog versatility you need
The Antelope Audio MP8d is set up to handle whatever you throw at it. The mic pre inputs are on XLR/TRS combo connectors, and they accept both mic and line-level signals. Channels 1 and 2 are fitted with hi-Z inputs, accessible via dedicated front-panel TRS connectors. Want to connect your favorite outboard gear? Inserts are available on the rear panel. The MP8d also offers you the convenience of integrated monitoring with an audiophile-grade headphone amp on the front panel. A D-Sub 25 connector gives you analog connectivity, directly outputting your mic signals at line level. This setup makes the MP8d an ideal rackmate for Antelope's Orion32 and Zen Studio audio interfaces.
The efficiency of digital connectivity
Antelope Audio equipped the MP8d with a myriad of digital connectors that give you a broad variety of options for big-time flexibility and increased productivity. The MP8d's S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT, and MADI connections expand compatibility with your other studio gear, allowing for both easy connection your DAW or other outboard equipment, as well as expanding your channel count by cascading multiple MP8d units.
Easy-to-use software control
You control the MP8d with the ultra-sophisticated, yet remarkable easy-to-use software control Antelope Audio developed for their Orion32 and Zen Studio. A fast, intuitive user interface with color-coded drag-and-drop signal routing, multiple mixers, and a powerful DSP engine with onboard effects makes the MP8d extremely flexible, and well suited to a variety of recording applications. Programmable presets give you quick and easy recall of go-to configurations, while the unit's ergonomic physical front-panel knobs deliver precise real-time mic gain tweakability.
Antelope Audio MP8d Features
- Eight analog inputs on TRS, switchable between Mic (XLR) and Line
- Channels 1 and 2 also equipped with hi-Z inputs on dedicated front-panel connectors
- Eight analog outs (mic preamp direct outputs)
- Two Inserts for Channels 1 and 2
- USB (for control only)
- MADI I/O - may be individually routed
- One S/PDIF; One Toslink
- Four AES outputs (each carries two channels, and may be individually routed)
- Two ADAT outputs
- One 10M input (for Antelope Atomic Clock)
- Word Clock: one input, two outputs
- Sample rates: 32kHz-192kHz
- Router: same as Zen and Orion
- One mixer with eight channel inputs and two channel outputs
- EQ and Compressor: eight channels
Elevate your studio sonics and flexibility with the Antelope Audio MP8d!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.