Goliath HD | Gen 3 is the best Goliath they've ever done. With brand-new, state-of-the-art AD/DA converters, this 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB and optional HDX (unlocked separately) beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, it offers the most comprehensive connectivity out of any audio interface on the market.
Antelope Audio compliments the Goliath HD | Gen 3 users by adding the Edge Duo Modeling Mic to the package.
This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth, and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Pro Tools HD-ready audio interface with two HDX ports (locked, optional expansion)
- Edge Duo modeling microphone with 11 mic models included
- 36 integrated real-time studio effects
- Latency-free monitoring environment
- Latest 64-bit Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm
- Proprietary HDX Delay Compensation technology
- 16 Accusonic mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones), dedicated controls and meters
- 2 independently assignable headphone outputs
- 192 kHz audio over HDX, Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge)
- AES, MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital connectivity
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Cross-platform Thunderbolt & USB connectivity (for Windows & Mac)
- Hand-made in Europe with superior build quality
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 4 instruments inputs and additional, 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
As no project is complete without audio effects, Goliath HD | Gen 3 includes 36 real-time FPGA FX pulled from the acclaimed Antelope Audio AFX library. Comprehensive software, front panel, and touch-screen controls let you wield all of this spectacular power, housed within just 2U rack space.
Goliath HD | Gen 3 comes with 36 FX included (over 3000$ value):
Gyraf Gyratex IX, Stay Levin, FET-A76, VEQ-1A, VMEQ, POWERFFC, Clear Q, Power EX, Auraverb, BA-31, Power Gate, VCA160, x903, VEQ-HLF, 11 Guitar Amps, 11 Guitar Cabinets
A 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB/HDX-compatible interface, Goliath HD | Gen 3 achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Coupled with our latest 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management system, Class-A microphone preamps, and audiophile-grade AD/DA conversion, the device delivers top-tier studio sound quality.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.