A high-quality modeling mic to reproduce the sound of expensive, classic microphones.
Edge is an exquisite large-diaphragm microphone that allows users to reproduce the expressiveness and character of expensive classic microphones. When combined with one of Antelope’s Discrete interfaces, this mic can be made to sound like the Neumann U87, Telefunken ELA M 251, Royer R-122, or AKG C12 VR, among other models.
Working inside the FPGA Accusonic 3D modeling engine, you can transform your audio signal to emulate many different microphones with complete control over proximity effect, off-axis response and polar patterns. This treatment can be applied either while recording or later in the mixing process.
Additionally, as a standalone microphone, Edge is a smooth-sounding condenser that features a dual-capsule design with the electrical lead attached to the edge of the diaphragm. This design, found in many coveted vintage microphones, produces a flattering, natural response and smooth sound.
- A large diaphragm microphone for Antelope’s Discrete audio interface
- Emulate classic large-diaphragm condenser microphones from Neumann, Telefunken, Royer, AKG, Coles and Sony
- Create unique, multi-miked sounds by combining different signals
- Record audio with modeling while tracking or without modeling to shape the sound later in the mixing process
Get a mic locker of expensive classics—order soon.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.