Bring Antelope Audio's ultra-flexible effects processing power, renowned digital clocking, and pro-level conversion quality to your project studio with the Discrete 8 Synergy Core audio interface. The next generation of Antelope's hit Discrete 8 Thunderbolt/USB interface, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core is loaded with dual DSP chips and an FPGA processor working together to run award-winning Antelope FX, as well as 3rd-party effects joining the Synergy Core platform. Ideal for mid-sized studios, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core features Thunderbolt and USB connectivity, 8 console-grade microphone preamps, 26 total inputs, and 30 outputs -- including two dedicated ReAmp outputs. There's even a footswitch jack to speed up your workflow. And with 36 top Antelope effects plug-ins included for free, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core gives you a sharp set of creative tools to take your projects from inspiration to final master.
- Synergy Core - Cutting-edge & future-proof FX processing platform
- Pristine AD/DA conversion with 130 dB of dynamic range on monitor outputs
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000 value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope's 4th-Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking and Word Clock I/O
- USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 8 console-grade mic preamps
- 26 total inputs and 30 outputs, including 2 dedicated ReAmp outputs
- Footswitch jack
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
With two DSP chips and an FPGA chip under the hood, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core can run all your Antelope FX -- stabilizing your DAW by offloading effects processing to dedicated chips, without bogging down your host CPU. With the Discrete 8 Synergy Core in your rack, you don't need a latest-spec computer to run your favorite plugs. Antelope effects running on Antelope hardware means you can shorten buffer size, reduce latency, and free up your host Mac or PC to run CPU-hogging VST synths and native time-based effects.
Antelope's unique Synergy Core platform combines FPGA + DSP in one interface. With the Discrete 8 Synergy Core, you get state-of-the-art ARM DSPs with faster clock rates than chips found in lesser interfaces, plus Antelope's proven FPGA platform that delivers lower latency in FX chains. This exclusive hybrid architecture enables a wider variety of Antelope effects than ever -- time-based delays, choruses, flangers, and more. Your Discrete 8 Synergy Core comes with $3,000 of plug-ins: compressors, EQs, reverbs, amp models based on iconic vintage gear -- and all the processing power you need to run them!
Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters are at the heart of every DAW-based studio -- and your converters can make or break your sound. That's why the Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core offers pristine AD/DA with 121 dB dynamic range on the analog inputs and class-leading 130 dB dynamic range on the monitor outputs, so you can capture and play back your audio with Antelope clarity.
The Discrete 8 Synergy Core is hand-built by Antelope engineers to deliver impressive analog and digital I/O in one rack space. Plug into two front-panel XLR-1/4" inputs with switchable mic/line/Hi-Z preamps. On the back, you'll find 6 mic/line inputs, monitor line outputs, dedicated ReAmp outputs, 8 more line outputs on a DB25 connector, two banks of ADAT I/O, and S/PDIF I/O.
Many pro recording studios rely on Antelope master clocks to maintain stability and sonic integrity in PCM digital audio. The Discrete 8 Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope Audio interface if it didn't offer rock-solid clocking, with Antelope's 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, three 75-ohm BNC Word Clock outputs, and Word Clock input. Add Antelope's industry-leading digital clocking to your studio, and capture recordings with greater clarity, dimension and detail.
- Plugin 1: Gyraf Gyratec IX / Type: Tube Mic Preamp
- Plugin 2: VCA160 / Type: Compressor
- Plugin 3: Stay-Levin / Type: Compressor
- Plugin 4: FET-A76 / Type: FET Compressor
- Plugin 5: VEQ-1A / Type: Tube EQ
- Plugin 6: VMEQ-5 / Type: Tube EQ
- Plugin 7: X903 / Type: Compressor / Limiter
- Plugin 8: FeedForward Antelope Compressor / Type: Compressor
- Plugin 9: Clear Q / Type: Parametric EQ
- Plugin 10: Power EX / Type: Expander
- Plugin 11: VEQ-HLF / Type: Passive High/Low Filter
- Plugin 12: Auraverb / Type: Reverb
- Plugin 13: BA-31 / Type: Mic Preamp
- Plugin 14: Power Gate / Type: Gate
- Plugin 15: Plexi 59 (UK) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 16: Bass SuperTube VR / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 17: Darkface 65 (US) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 18: Top30 (UK) Bright / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 19: Tweed Deluxe (US) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 20: Overange 120 (UK) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 21: BurnSphere (DE) Lead / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 22: Marcus II (US) Lead / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 23: Modern (US) CH3 / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 24: Rock 75 (UK) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 25: Rock 22.10 (UK) / Type: Tube Guitar Amp
- Plugin 26: Darkface 65 2x12 / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 27: Bass SuperTube VR / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 28: Darkface 65 (US) / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 29: Top30 (UK) Bright / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 30: Tweed Deluxe (US) / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 31: Overange 120 (UK) / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 32: BurnSphere (DE) Lead / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 33: Marcus II (US) Lead / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 34: Modern (US) CH3 / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 35: Rock 75 (UK) / Type: Guitar Cabinet
- Plugin 36: Rock 22.10 (UK) / Type: Guitar Cabinet
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with Australian or international retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.