Bass players have sought the legendary Ampeg tone for decades, and now you can tap into it in a convenient preamp pedal with the Ampeg SCR-DI. Plug in your electric bass guitar, use the Ampeg EQ, tone controls, and Scrambler Overdrive to conjure your ideal bass sound, then send it direct to the PA system with the balanced XLR output - a dead simple way to achieve monumental bass. You can also send a split of the signal, affected or unaffected, to your bass amp too if you choose. Considering it's a great way to get outstanding tone in the studio too, AudioBuy.com.au Australia can recommend the Ampeg SCR-DI to any bass player.Ampeg SCR-DI Bass Preamp Pedal at a Glance
- Create iconic Ampeg bass amp tones
- Bass Scrambler Overdrive puts some hair on your sound
- Smart connectivity for stage and studio
Ampeg has employed their legacy preamp and tone stack circuits to give the SCR-DI the famous punch and power that Ampeg is known for. There's a wide range of tone to tap into, from the smooth character of Ampeg's Portaflex cabinets to the harmonically-rich SVT sound. No matter what style of music you play, there are some sweet tones to be discovered with the SCR-DI.Bass Scrambler Overdrive puts some hair on your sound
When you need bass tone with aggression, kick on the Bass Scrambler Overdrive on the Ampeg SCR-DI. Drive and Blend controls let you dial in just the right amount of effect, from subtle harmonic enhancement to full-on grunge.Smart connectivity for stage and studio
Ampeg knows you need flexible options when you're playing in different venues and studios. That's why they packed the SCR-DI with a balanced XLR line out, an affected 1/4" output, and an unaffected 1/4" output. The XLR is the perfect choice for going direct to a PA or recording device, while the 1/4" connections are ideal for connecting to a traditional bass amp too.Ampeg SCR-DI Bass Preamp Pedal Features
- Bass preamp pedal with EQ, tone controls, and Bass Scrambler Overdrive
- Send your tone direct to a PA or recording system with the balanced XLR output
- Send a split of your signal to monitors or your amp with the 1/4" outputs
- Creates a wide range of iconic Ampeg bass tones
- Perfect for practice, with 1/8" aux input to jam along with your music player
Epic Ampeg tone is yours with the SCR-DI bass preamp pedal!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.