With excellent sound quality, built-in effects, and a built-in 4 x 4 USB audio interface, the Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX is a smart mixer for small-format studio and stage applications. Connect four microphones or mono line-level signals, or even two instruments without the need for DI boxes. Two additional stereo channels are available for synthesizers, drum machines, and other line-level sources. Record and play back two channels of 24-bit/96kHz audio via USB without the need for a separate interface. Add reverbs, delays, and combinations of the two with built-in effects processing. Factor in its exceptional build quality, and the compact Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX mixer stands out in its class.
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX 10-channel Mixer
- Record 24-bit/96kHz audio direct to your DAW
- Built-in effects with tap tempo
- GSPre preamps based on the GS-R24 recording console
- Connect guitar and bass directly, no need for DI boxes
Record 24-bit/96kHz audio direct to your DAW
With USB 2.0 connectivity, the Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX mixer is ready to record and play back 24-bit/96kHz audio. Just connect to your computer or iOS device, open the included Cubase LE software, Cubasis LE app, or your preferred DAW software, and you're ready to go. Separate controls for the USB playback channels allow you to blend USB audio with the Main Mix and Aux Mix independently.
Built-in effects with tap tempo
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX mixer boasts built-in effects including lush reverbs, delays, and combinations of the two. Even better, tap tempo allows you to quickly sync delay effects with the tempo of your music. If desired, you can route the effects return to the headphone mix while leaving them out of the main mix - perfect for giving vocalists some "comfort reverb" during tracking.
GSPre preamps based on the GS-R24 recording console
Don't be hesitant to plug your best mics into the Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX. This compact mixer boasts GSPre preamplifiers, created by analog guru Mike Griffin and based on his acclaimed GS-R24 recording console. These preamps provide lots of headroom and very little noise, and promise to deliver pleasing warmth and depth. Whether you're podcasting or recording vocals for a music project, expect great results from the ZEDi-10FX's GSPre preamps.
Connect guitar and bass directly, no need for DI boxes
You won't need separate direct boxes to connect your guitar or bass to the ZEDi-10FX mixer, unlike many other compact mixers. The first two channels have switchable hi-Z inputs: just hit the switch and connect any electric or acoustic-electric instruments you like. Engage the low-cut filter to help reduce rumble and unwanted low frequencies, then shape your sound to taste with the 3-band EQ.
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX 10-channel Mixer Features
- Rugged compact mixer with 2 mono channels, 2 stereo channels, and USB recording/playback
- Multimodel effects include reverbs, delays, and combination effects
- 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 interface supports 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- Includes Cubase LE DAW software for Mac/PC, and Cubasis LE app for iOS
- GSPre mic preamps offer high headroom and low noise floor
- Connect guitars and basses without separate DI boxes thanks to switchable hi-Z inputs
- Low-cut filters to reduce rumble and other unwanted low frequencies
- Effective sound shaping from 3-band EQs
- Channels can be individually assigned to the headphone mix
- XLR outputs for studio monitors or powered PA speakers
- Smooth 60mm fader for controlling your main mix
- Rotary controls are secured to the faceplate with steel nuts for maximum durability
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX mixer is a great value for studio or stage use.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).