The Allen and Heath Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer and interface designed for iPad control, freeing you to mix from anywhere in the venue and providing a smart, portable solution for bands, AV and installations.
See how the Qu-SB fits serious power into a small package in this video from A&H:
The companion Qu-Pad app is a beautifully elegant and intuitive mixing interface, giving easy access to the full wealth of Qu features and setup options. On top of its 18 on-board inputs and 14 outputs, Qu-SB can be expanded up to 32 mono inputs and 24 outputs by connecting to one of Allen & Heath's remote audio racks over a single CAT5 cable.
Couple this with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android and iOS, plus the ME-1 personal mixers, and the Qu-SB is a fantastic choice for bands looking for the same great monitor sound wherever they play.
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 1 Stereo Output (TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32X32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive Multitrack Recording / Playback direct to USB device
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control app for simple wireless control
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- iLive FX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker
- DAW MIDI Control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- 19# Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.