Now in a feature-packed Chrome Edition, the Allen and Heath Qu-16 reshapes digital mixing with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you'd expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.
Hot features in Qu V1.8 firmware include Automatic Mic Mixing and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting. Qu Chrome Edition models also feature upgraded, high contrast metallic finish controls. Whether you're switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it's time to experience digital with Qu-16.
Allen and Heath QU-16C Digital Mixer Specs
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19" Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable Analog IQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800\0xD7480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics
- High contrast metallic finish controls, matching premium GLD Chrome series
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.