The Strike Drum Module is by far the most versatile and capable module that Alesis has ever offered. A large measure of the amazing playability and character of this module is due to the expansive sound library with over 136 custom kits made from over 1800 instruments and 45,000 samples. The module has onboard sampling capability, 16GB external card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful Strike Software Editor.
With this editor, players can assemble their own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round-robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit, and then transfer it onto the module via USB. Every feature and control is incredibly easy to keep track of, thanks to the Strike Drum Module's 4.3-inch color LED screen, which displays all the player's settings and choices at a quick glance. It adds up to unprecedented flexibility and programmability, combined with total mastery of the kit's status.
- Over 136 preset kits, 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples
- 4.3-inch color display provides necessary visual feedback for dialing in your sound and editing parameters
- (12) trigger inputs for Alesis and other electronic drum triggers - Variable hi-hat pedal input
- Mixing surface with 12 individual faders for tactile control over your drum sound
- (2) 1/4" TRS main audio outputs
- (8) individual 1/4" TRS outputs for ultimate control over your mix in the studio or on stage
- 1/4" headphone output with separate metronome sound
- External SD card slot for saving and loading user kits, instruments and samples (16GB SD card included)
- Built-in sampler to edit and assign your own sounds to a kit
- 1/8" auxiliary audio input for connecting and recording external music playback devices
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instruments and recording software
- Strike Software Editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- 12-connection 1/4" TRS cable snake included
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.